The DSH (Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang) exam is the test foreign university applicants have to take to provide proof that their German language proficiency is sufficient to take up a course of study. The DSH exam is carried out by the respective universities themselves and the requirements and costs can differ accordingly.
The entry requirement for attending most of the colleges and universities in Germany is DSH 2 (Level C1.1 to C1.2). In some disciplines DSH 3 (Level C1.2) is required and some colleges only require DSH 1 (Level B1.2).
The DSH exam consists of 5 parts: listening comprehension, reading comprehension, text production, comprehension and production of academic language and an oral examination. Our teachers thoroughly prepare participants for the DSH on our effective preparation course
Contents of the preparation class:
– the test format
– the exam structure, exam components and exam samples
– exam-specific vocabulary and important syntax and language structures
– mock exams under examination conditions
– focus on individual errors and weaknesses
– practice of strategies and techniques to master the exam
DSH Beispiele I Vorbereitung auf die DSH Prüfung